We like to be as competitive as we can on all products, both on items in stock and special ordered items. Unfortunaly being a small team we dont have an army of people to sit online price checking and matching every single item we carry, so if you have seen the same product advertised for lower price and would prefer to keep your money in small local businesses please forward us the link or pick up the phone and we will get back to you with our best price and hopefully help you shop where you want to.
VOOST Sports Isotonic - 10 Pack - Lemon Lime Flavour
*Purchase any 3 Voost items, and we will throw in one extra, purchase 6 and we will throw in 3!*
No artificial colours or flavours. Formulated with Natural Stevia Sweetener.
VOOST boasts the largest range of effervescent vitamins and minerals in the world. But why are they SO passionate about vitamins in the effervescent form? Well, for a couple of reasons…
Nearly 40% of Australians cannot swallow tablets which means our VOOST range provides a quick and easy alternative.
You naturally consume more water with effervescent tablets due to the fact they are dissolved in 300ml of water.
They're all about the taste! VOOST effervescents provide a healthy alternative to sugary drinks when that afternoon sweet craving hits.
VOOST effervescents contain premium quality ingredients and the effervescent nature of the product means that it delivers an on-point, reliable dose of the active ingredients.
No Added Sugar
The VOOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sweetness is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
Does this product contain gluten?
VOOST effervescents do not contain any gluten-derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
Isotonics helps ...
Aid rapid hydration
To metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
To maintain muscle and tissue function
As a source of Electrolytes that aid neuromuscular transmissions
Assist the needs of those undertaking sustained or vigorous physical activity involving heavy sweating
Contains iron which plays an essential role in oxygen transport
- INGREDIENTS -
- Glucose (as glucose & glucose-anyhdrous) 4.28 g
- Potassium (as potassium phosphate- monobasic) 381 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 250 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate – light) 105 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 3.5 mg
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.4 mg
- Contains 456 mg sodium per tablet (912 mg per maximum daily dose)
- Natural Stevia Sweetener.
- DIRECTIONS -
- Adults: Take up to 2 tablets daily.
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 300ml water, or 2 tablets in 600ml water or as directed by your health care professional.
- WARNINGS -
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Adults only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing
- When exercising vigorously, check for signs of dehydration and consume additional water as required.