The Perfect Commuter Light Set
Get noticed without breaking the bank. Both lights are spec’d with eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode and a multitude of mounting options. Perfect for city riding.
||Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
||Up to 800 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 800 lumens
- High mode (front): 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5 hours at 300 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 7 hours at 200 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 200 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1 hour at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low flash/Strobe mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
||IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
||Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
||Lithium ion (front) and lithium polymer (rear) batteries — Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
||4-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
||2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery Or Electrically Powered Products, Product Components, and Accessories for Such Products