What is speed? In a physical sense, speed is the rate at which someone or something is able to operate, or the distance traveled per unit of time. But to most of us speed is a feeling, an exhilarating edge of your seat rush! And for many of us it is an obsession, a deep emotional charge that makes your hands sweat, heart race and leaves you hungry for more. For DEITY, speed motivates us in everything we do and is certainly the inspiration for the all new Speedway Carbon DH Handlebar.
Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand… insane, mind numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, they are specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control. At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. We’ve found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed.
- Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain
- Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds
- Unidirectional Carbon Construction
- Damping properties reduce hand fatigue
- 30mm Rise
- 810mm Width
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- The ultimate combination of Strength, Weight, and Ride Quality
- Textured non slip stem clamping surface
- The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market!
- Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with Stealth, Chrome, White, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise and Bronze Graphics
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm)
- Weight: 245 grams