This is the next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer.
the advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including 830, 820, 530, 520, 510, 500, 130, 25, 20 (Edge 1030 and Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights
- Weight – 45.4 grams; Combo Mount 55.4 grams
- Anodized Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Gunmetal
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.