Maintaining your wheels is essential for keeping your bike at peak performance; buckled wheels can reduce the stability, speed and safety of your bike, and can lead to uneven wear of rim brakes and tyres.
The KWT Folding Wheel Truing Stand offers you a compact, easily storable platform for repairing buckled wheels and building new ones. Simply open the frame, fold out the gauges and mount your wheel. The gauges and probes allow you quickly and easily find the bends in the rim and adjust the spoke tension with a spoke key to bring the rim back into alignment.
Essential for small/mobile workshop spaces and committed home mechanics.
Please note, this product is not compatible with bolt thru axle designs without an axle adapter, or wider 12 x 142mm axle spacings.
· Folding design for easy storage
· Non-marking plastic gauges
· Compatible with 16" to 29" (700C / 622) wheels
· Fits 100mm front wheel axle spacings and 130 - 135mm Road and MTB rear wheel axle spacing
· Ideal for committed home mechanics
· Radial and lateral adjustment