- Developed for MTB, equally suited to commuters.
- Stops your butt and the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discreet and very effective.
- Weighs just 30g.
- No fasteners required. Our simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe and you're done (the Butt Fender, that is).
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
Designed to fit standard double-steel rail saddles that don't have any 'daft bits' in the way. See images for clarification.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so.