WIRELESS CHARGING HEAD COMPATIBILITY:
- iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12, 12 mini, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 11, SE (2nd Gen), X/Xs, Xs Max, XR, 8 Plus, 8
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, S21+, S21, Note20 Ultra, Note20, S20 FE, S20 Ultra, S20+, S20, Note10, Note10+, Note9, S10+, S10, S10e, S9+, S9, S8+ and S8
- Google Pixel 5, 4, 4 XL, 3, 3 XL
- Huawei P40 Pro and P30 Pro
The Wireless Charging Head is not compatible with the Universal Adaptor
FAST CHARGING CAPABILITY
Easily use GPS navigation without draining your smartphones battery. Featuring 5W, 7.5W & 10W charging you can quickly charge your smartphone on the way to your next destination.
* Fast charging (7.5W and 10W) requires a 9v power supply (not included).
** The S21, S20 and Note20 ranges will charge wirelessly at a maximum of 5W
The dual stage lock means you can ride with confidence as your smartphone is securely mounted to your motorcycle while it charges.
IP66 WATER RESISTANT
Rain happens. So the Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head is IP66 Water Resistant, allowing you to ride through the elements.
The Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head comes with everything needed to install with your Quad Lock Motorcycle Mount (sold separately). It also comes with USB-A to USB-C cables to charge directly with your bike's USB power source.
- Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head
- 50cm (20 inch) USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1.5m (59 inch) USB-A to USB-C cable
- Hex Key
- M5 x 35 SS304 CSK Screw
- x5 Zip Ties
Quad Lock Mount Sold Separately
- Dual stage lock
- Built from a combination of die cast aluminium and reinforced plastics
- 5W, 7.5W & 10W charging (fast charging capabilities)
- IP66 Water Resistant
- Minimum recommended input from 5V/2A USB-A port
- LED light for status indication
- Portrait or Landscape mounting for optimal viewing
- Aluminium rear housing to dissipate heat
- CE/FCC certified
- On/Off button to power device
Compatible with all Quad Lock Motorcycle Mounts and suitable wireless charging smartphones
Whilst some bikes have a USB port pre-installed, riders without this option will need to provide their own motorcycle USB charger. This needs to have a minimum power output of 5V 2A to power the wireless charger sufficiently. We also recommend QC 2.0 to achieve faster charging speeds if supported by your device.