We like to be as competitive as we can on all products, both on items in stock and special ordered items. Unfortunaly being a small team we dont have an army of people to sit online price checking and matching every single item we carry, so if you have seen the same product advertised for lower price and would prefer to keep your money in small local businesses please forward us the link or pick up the phone and we will get back to you with our best price and hopefully help you shop where you want to.
VOOST Effervescent - Cranberry & Vitamin C - Cranberry Flavour
*Purchase any 3 Voost items, and we will throw in one extra, purchase 6 and we will throw in 3!*
VOOST boasts the largest range of effervescent vitamins and minerals in the world. But why are they SO passionate about vitamins in the effervescent form? Well, for a couple of reasons…
Nearly 40% of Australians cannot swallow tablets which means our VOOST range provides a quick and easy alternative.
You naturally consume more water with effervescent tablets due to the fact they are dissolved in 200ml of water.
They're all about the taste! VOOST effervescents provide a healthy alternative to sugary drinks when that afternoon sweet craving hits.
VOOST effervescents contain premium quality ingredients and the effervescent nature of the product means that it delivers an on-point, reliable dose of the active ingredients.
Cranberry helps ...
Cranberry can help support a healthy urinary tract
Contains Vitamin C which is an antioxidant that helps in the maintenance of good health
Great tasting Cranberry Flavour
No Added Sugar
The VOOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sweetness is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
Does this product contain gluten?
VOOST effervescents do not contain any gluten-derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VOOST effervescents are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- INGREDIENTS -
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice dry 600 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15,000 mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Each tablet contains 353 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
- DIRECTIONS -
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- WARNINGS -
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet - If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- ADULTS ONLY - Keep out of reach of children
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.