The Eazzy H1, new for 2020, is a really smart and well designed carrier for 1 bike, ideal for joining friends for weekend rides, or for trips to the local bike shop.
If you want a tilting rack, or you want to carry a long wheelbase bike, and/or an e-bike, you should have a look at the E-Scorpion 1.
The BUZZ RACK Eazzy H1 is a really well designed, well engineered piece of kit; smart, sophisticated and very good value for money.
Easy! The Eazzy H1 is very easy to fold which makes for easy lifting, easy carrying, easy fitting, easy storage in the car boot when you are out for a ride.
Folds to store in the car. This is really useful, because damage to tow bar carriers in car parks from other vehicles can be an issue.
More detail about folding: because the two wheel support trays fold into the bike holder uprights (there are straps to hold them closed) the Eazzy H1 is very easy to carry around, easy to fit and remove, and easy to store. The metal parts are steel, not aluminium, but because it’s a vertical 2-handed lift it feels surprisingly light, and there should be no strain on your back when moving it and fitting it.
Key features of the Eazzy H1
Assembly: The Eazzy H1 is supplied fully assembled.
Fitting to the car: You fit the Eazzy H1 in its folded state, which leaves you with all the space you need to work on the receiver hitch fitting. BUZZRACK‘s carriers comply with the very exacting standard XPR-18-904-4.
Carrying a bike
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The EAZZY H1 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 20kg (44lbs)
- Bikes up to 20kg may be carried; the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″)
Other features and basic specifications
- It fits 1 1/4″ and 2″ hitch receivers. The aluminium adapter for 2″ receivers allows a strong and secure fit. The locking hitch bolt prevents rattling. The locking is protected by a waterproof cap.
- Dimensions: xxcm wide x xxcm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). 25cm wide when folded.
- Weight: 7.4kg (16.3lbs)
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a hitch mount carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
Max number of bikes: 1
Max weight per bike: 20kg
Max load capacity: 20kg
Max tire size: 3.25″
Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
Fits 2″: yes
Fits 1.25″: yes
Dimensions (width x depth): 113 x 75 cm
(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
Weight: 7.4kg (16.3lbs)
Bike carrier to receiver: yes
Bike carrier to bike lock: yes