The all new Racepoint Aluminum DH Handlebar forced Deity to question, what is your breaking point? Everyone has a different answer but their handlebars do not. In fact, they know exactly where the breaking point is for each of their products and they hold them to a much higher standard than the industry requires. Why they do this is simple, to improve the rider’s experience. But how they do this is much more complicated and takes more time and cost than standards require.
For example, all handlebars must pass additional DEITY specific impact and stress testing based on the rate of deflection product goes through in real world situations. This is just the beginning, every DEITY handlebar also undergoes a rigorous 12 to 24 month real world testing process under the most abusive riders in the world. All this additional testing follows their proprietary Gradient Butting Technology which allows them to put material where we need it and not where they don’t, delivering a significantly stronger handlebar at a similar weight to our competitors.
In the end, you can see and feel all the additional processes resulting in peak performance, again never sacrificing the quality and strength to save on cost. They are 100% confident their new 35mm bore Racepoint DH Handlebar demolishes the competition with an 810mm width in both 25mm and 38mm rise options. You simply won’t find a more refined handlebar option with this level of detail, durability and performance. They know where our breaking point is so you can get out there and push yours!
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Designed for Downhill / Enduro / All Mountain
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 810mm wide
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Blacklabel handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Weight: 327 grams