- Advent X 10 speed trail trigger shifter
- Advent X clutch rear derailleur for 1x 10 speed (OEM version)
- Advent X 11-48T 10 speed cassette with steel carrier
ADVENT X Trail Trigger Shifter 1x10
On the trail, the goal is to think about your shifting as little as possible. Trail Trigger shifters feature millimeter-perfect ergonomics to put the shift levers exactly where you want them, giving you quick thumb access without compromising your grip over rough terrain. Light lever action is paired with super positive indexing to make sure you never miss a shift.
- Compatible with microSHIFT ADVENT X rear derailleur
- Internal cartridge bearings allow for light lever throw and positive actuation under load
- Precise ergonomics put the shift lever where you want them
- Not compatible with Shimano or SRAM
ADVENT X Rear Derailleur 10 Speed OE Version
With a raceworthy weight and the right gearing for any situation, microSHIFT’s top-of-the-line ADVENT X rear derailleur delivers high-end performance without high-end headaches. By using a 10-speed chain and wide range 11-48t cassette with predictable, evenly spaced gear steps, ADVENT X allows you to find the right gear even in challenging conditions. Add in microSHIFT’s proprietary ratchet-and-pawl clutch, larger pulleys with taller teeth for better chain retention, and metric adjustment hardware, and you’ve got everything you want and nothing you don’t.
- Compatible with ADVENT X 10-speed drivetrains only
- Compatible with standard 10-speed chains
- Ratchet-and-pawl clutch provides chain security and can be turned on and off with a switch
- Metric adjustment hardware
- Larger pulleys with taller teeth improve chain security and provide higher overall ride height
- Steel cage
ADVENT X H-Series 10 Speed Cassette 11-48
Sometimes less is more. With 10-speeds, 11-48t range and evenly spaced gear steps, the ADVENT X cassette allows riders to shift less often to find the right gear, while still having enough range to ride what they want. Fewer cogs also means less weight, a wider chain for better mud shedding — it even fits on standard 10-speed freehub bodies so you don’t need to buy new wheels for no reason. In short, it’s everything you want in a high end drivetrain.
- Compatible with standard HG cassette hub bodies
- Continuosly molded cogs achieve a high standard of durability and straightness